At the end of 2018, I decided that in 2019, I wanted to learn some new web technologies. These were tools I was either somewhat familiar with, had used a little bit, or had read about.
As of August, 2019, here are the tools from my original list that I’ve learned about and used:
- [x] Express (Node.js web application framework)
- [ ] MongoDB (NoSQL database)
I haven’t learned all there is to know about these tools, but I’ve comfortably incorporated them into several projects.
Additionally, here are some other tools I’ve learned in 2019:
- [x] Postman (API development environment)
- [x] Heroku (Cloud Platform as a Service)
- [x] PostCSS (CSS transformer)
I also decided to review and relearn some tools I already knew, but was a little out-of-practice with:
- [x] SQL (Database query language)
- [x] Regex (String search patterns)
I will update this post by end of the year with hopefully the rest of my list checked off.